x

How can my clients book appointments online?

How can my clients book on line?

Message 1 of 24
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @Lildetails1 — welcome to our seller community! 🙂

With Square Appointments, you have a variety of options to offer your clients for online booking:

• Booking Site
  • Booking Button
  • Booking Website Embed

For more details on how these work and how to set them up, have a look at our Support Center: Set Up Online Booking with Square Appointments.

You can also send invitations to your customers. Hope this helps get you in the right direction — let us know if you have any other questions about getting started! 

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Beta Member

So, there is a way to do this, but it requires embedding the list on your own website. 

In appointments, under online booking, Advanced Widget: 

"Create New Widget for [your company name]"

Give this widget a name - location, day of the week, etc. Whatever will help you know what is in the list.

You can select what staff are able to be booked - so you could limit it per location

You can select which services are to be included

Save

Now you will see the widget in the "Saved Custom Widget" list.

Click view and the online booking page will open displaying only the staff and services you selected. 

You can copy the link URL and either send it to clients, make a link on your business website, or embed the entire widget into your site. You can even embed several widgets on the same page of your website to split up categories, dates/days, location, staff, etc, keeping all services on one page, just organized by categories. Or you can devote separate pages to specific items/staff/etc. I created a google site (in google drive) website to try this out. works beautifully with a google site. I haven't tried it with any other site yet.  It molds right into your webpage and keeps viewers on your site and not moving to the appointments page and missing all the other content on your website. Google Sites is free.

I hope this helps those that are really struggling with the need to have this all categorized and organized better. If you have any questions about what I've done here, please ask.

Message 22 of 24

Thank you! Now I have saved widget with selected services that I want. Hmmm but still having a hard time to apply this. Book now from my instagram still shows all services.  Can you teach me how to use saved widget?

Message 23 of 24
Beta Member

You will have to edit the URL on your instagram button to go to the widget.

I don't really use IG that much, so I'm not sure how you set this up.

Message 24 of 24