x

How do I add an employee to manage marketing on the Dashboard?

I'm trying to add an employee permission for an employee to manage and send marketing on the dashboard.  I'm not finding this as an option anywhere on team permissions.  Any idea if this is possible?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @market1023, thanks for bringing this up.

At this time, only someone who is designated as an Administrator or Owner in your Permissions tab will be able to manage and send marketing campaigns from the online Square Dashboard. We are tracking this request—and I'll be sure to share your post with our Marketing Team as I can see how this designation would be helpful for many businesses.

We'll announce any updates as soon as they're available. For more information on what's currently included with employee permissions, have a look at our Support Center: Team Permissions.

Hope this helps clear things up for now. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey there @kpas - Now Team Permissions has a Marketing option that allows team members to create, edit, and send marketing campaigns to customers.

Visit the Permissions tab in Dashboard to enable this settings. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @market1023, thanks for bringing this up.

At this time, only someone who is designated as an Administrator or Owner in your Permissions tab will be able to manage and send marketing campaigns from the online Square Dashboard. We are tracking this request—and I'll be sure to share your post with our Marketing Team as I can see how this designation would be helpful for many businesses.

We'll announce any updates as soon as they're available. For more information on what's currently included with employee permissions, have a look at our Support Center: Team Permissions.

Hope this helps clear things up for now. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

Any indication of WHEN this feature of letting a team member with team permissions to manage and send marketing campaigns will be available?

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey there @kpas - Now Team Permissions has a Marketing option that allows team members to create, edit, and send marketing campaigns to customers.

Visit the Permissions tab in Dashboard to enable this settings. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

Salon owner just figuring out square. My staff is asking if they are able to send an email to their clients. 

Message 5 of 6
Admin

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Can my staff send personal emails to only their clients using my square marketing? 

I've merged your post into this thread @Lexiloo102 so you can see Tom's Best Answer on this topic.

Keep in mind the Administrator permission will allow a member of your staff to send marketing emails to all clients, not just their own. I see how it would be a great feature if staff could email their clients only and I'll share that request with the team. In the meantime keep in mind you can create groups to email certain clients. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 6