x

How do I change my regular business hours?

I need help adjusting my regular business hours so everyday and week is set on the same schedule for every. I can only change it day by day and well I have no time for that. Please help no other thread gave me the correct answer I need help asap. 

Message 1 of 51
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @Mthurston and @rjh1

I'm sorry that the both of you have been having trouble with adjusting your business hours. You can adjust this setting on your Square Dashboard. Once you login to your Dashboard head to Account & Settings > Business > Locations > Select the location you wish to adjust. On this new page if you scroll down you will see the option to edit your business hours. 

You'll see Monday - Sunday and any time that you set will be your business hours going forward for that day. 

You can also find the steps under Manage Multiple Locations with Square.

This post was edited in 2022.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 51
50 REPLIES 50
Beta Member

Still doesn't work.  Forwards you to the same "Locations" section to do the hours change.  And even though i have Sundays closing at 4pm, it still shows up as 11:59pm for Sundays on our website.  I had to take the hours down for now until its fixed...

Message 43 of 51
Admin

Hmm. That sounds like a bug @adamgold. Would you mind giving us a call? I want to ensure we get this fixed right away.  

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 44 of 51
Beta Member

I clicked the link and "Call Us" is currently "Unavailable"

Message 45 of 51
Admin

I will send you a DM @adamgold

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 46 of 51

How do I update/change my business hours?

Message 47 of 51

HI, you can change the hours here:

Square Dashboard, scroll down to Settings, Account & Settings, Business Information, Locations, click your location, popup Location Details, scroll down to Business Hours

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 8.08.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 8.10.00 AM.png

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 48 of 51

This did not help me at all. My business hours are still open and when I’m trying to close times off. All times are still available for people to book whatever time they want 

Message 49 of 51
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out @jennjenn98 and @Madisonaveneu1 😊

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble updating your business hours. Please feel free to reach out to our support team if the troubleshooting steps provided are not working for you. You can reach the team with this link here.

Message 50 of 51

I have struggled with this and could kick myself for how easy it was.

Get on a desktop to make sure you have full functionality.

For those who are asking...

To change business hours at a location: home > Account & Settings > Business > Locations and scroll down to edit hours.

For default hours for appointments: Home > Calendar > look to the top right. You will see a settings cog and a clock symbol. Click the clock symbol!

Edit Availability--- there are two options 'one time change' and 'recurring schedule'. Choose 'RECURRING SCHEDULE' and edit hours to make future changes permanent or for longer periods of time. there is a date from - date to at the top left corner so you can make changes for particular dates.

Message 51 of 51