x

How do I download the Square Point of Sale app?

I have been sick for over a year and my son got rid of my phone and lots of other things so I now need to put the app back on my phone and I'm lost as to how to do it.  All my information is gone.  I need to be able to use my little square reader this weekend in my new cell phone.  Help!!!!!!

Message 1 of 6
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: I can't load the ap on my iPhone

Hi @joytoro! The app is called 'Square Point of Sale'. I've moved your post to this thread - the first link above should take you directly to the app on the App Store.

If you're still having issues with the app these troubleshooting steps should help. 

1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Best Answer
Message 2 of 6

This reply was created from merging an existing thread

I can't load the ap on my iPhone, it was there and now it's gone.  what am I looking for in the ap store?

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hi @joytoro! The app is called 'Square Point of Sale'. I've moved your post to this thread - the first link above should take you directly to the app on the App Store.

If you're still having issues with the app these troubleshooting steps should help. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 6

Ok... I use my  iPhone and iPad to run my salon. I have  hired an employee who needs to download square appointments from my invite..... she has an android phone, she gets so far and then it will not allow her to continue.  help? I need her to start booking appointments and we can't get her attached to my account. 

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

@chino1 I would recommend checking if her device is compatible with us. If she cannot download the app on her phone, then she does not have a compatible phone: squareup.com/compatibility.

If she is able to download and attempt to sign in, can you please tell me exactly what point she is getting stuck in?

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6