x
Simwen

How do I not have modifiers print on receipts?

It would be nice to have the ability to not have modifiers print on the receipts - this would save paper - how can we do this ? 

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Stanley

Re: Feature Request for Receipts - don't print modifier

Best Answer

I'm new and just setting up my menu but, unless I'm misunderstanding, I think this is already and option that you can set up in a couple of places:

Edit items > Modifier Sets > Customize > Check "Hide modifiers from customer".

Point of Sale > Service Settings > Printed Receipt > Toggle "Minimize Receipt Length".

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Re: Receipts - don't print modifier

Hello @Simwen, I'm afraid it's not possible to 'hide' modifiers on a printed receipt. Do you have quite a few modifiers? If you can share how you use modifiers maybe the Community can help you with a workaround! 

@Simwen I stand corrected! Check out the steps provided by @Stanley. To customize modifiers click on an Item from your online Square Dashoard and you'll see the option to 'Customize' the modifier. 

Message 2 of 3
Stanley

Re: Feature Request for Receipts - don't print modifier

Best Answer

I'm new and just setting up my menu but, unless I'm misunderstanding, I think this is already and option that you can set up in a couple of places:

Edit items > Modifier Sets > Customize > Check "Hide modifiers from customer".

Point of Sale > Service Settings > Printed Receipt > Toggle "Minimize Receipt Length".

Message 3 of 3