x

How do I recover my account?

how do i recover my square account.

Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello and welcome back @expressforms!

If you haven't used your Square account for a while it is still active, we don't close inactive accounts. You can reset your password from squareup.com/password. Or from the app tap Sign in and then tap Forgot Password? We'll send you a password reset link by email. 

If you can't remember the email address associated with your Square account, or you think you deactivated your account, please send our Customer Success team an email. If you think you deactivated your account click 'I don't have a Square account' to see more options and click 'I still need help' to send an email.

If you're having any trouble let me know here! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Admin

Best Answer

Hello and welcome back @expressforms!

If you haven't used your Square account for a while it is still active, we don't close inactive accounts. You can reset your password from squareup.com/password. Or from the app tap Sign in and then tap Forgot Password? We'll send you a password reset link by email. 

If you can't remember the email address associated with your Square account, or you think you deactivated your account, please send our Customer Success team an email. If you think you deactivated your account click 'I don't have a Square account' to see more options and click 'I still need help' to send an email.

If you're having any trouble let me know here! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 11

My sqare account is active and currently operating some how i can't see sales report. Without a passcode i didn't set up

Message 3 of 11
Alumni

That's certainly odd, @johnnierob1.

Sorry to hear troubles have brought you here to the Seller Community!

We would recommend getting in touch by phone so that a member of our team can take a closer look with you.

When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 11

I reset my password two weeks ago with the assistance of Square support. Today, square does not recognize my email to reset password.

Message 5 of 11
Beta Member

I have endored everything and even change my password and it will not release that me recover my account

Message 6 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Mikepratt - I'm sorry to hear that this issue with your account has brought you to the Seller Community😥

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you, which we aren't able to do via the Seller Community. For this type of issue, I suggest that you get in touch with our Support Team. If you haven't already, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Violet
Message 7 of 11

I was asked to assign the Rotary club I am Treasurer for and the account was set up, however, I do not know when. When there are prompts to complete I cannot locate the replies when originally set up. 

Is there a work around?

Ray

Message 8 of 11
Alumni

If you can't remember the email address associated with the Square account, you'll want to get in touch with our team directly, @RayGaydos. You can do so by logging into your current Square account and heading to this page.

If you aren't sure who originally created the account, or they are not around to give you a hand with the account information, you may want to look into creating a new Square account for your rotary club using your information. I hope this helps!

Let us know if other questions come up, and welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Message 9 of 11

My emails and password were saved on my Mac so nothing has chnaged on my end. Square Space does not recognize me. This is the SquareSpace that bought out weebly. 

Message 10 of 11

I am thinking that I am confusing Square with Square Space 😞

Message 11 of 11