x

How do you manually enter a card?

How do you manually enter a card?

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Hi Pbevany,  this is simple.  on the paymet screen click in the box where it says Manual Card Entry.  Enter the number and any other information it asks for and click charge.

Here is the help page on the subject.https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5176

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Hi Pbevany,  this is simple.  on the paymet screen click in the box where it says Manual Card Entry.  Enter the number and any other information it asks for and click charge.

Here is the help page on the subject.https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5176

Message 2 of 9

Hi! Okay but card number manually in! From there where do I go

Message 3 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi @lindabolte,

I'm a little confused on what the question is here but I think you're asking how to manually enter a card.

I moved your post to an existing thread in the Community on how to manually enter cards. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 9

How do I enter a dollar amount for a transaction using iPhone 6s. I have all methods toggled in settings.

Message 5 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @karennba 👋 Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Seller Community! 

I've merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who also had this question about manual card entry payments. Take a look at this Best Answer here for a helpful walk through resource!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 9

How do Ikey in a credit card# from a customer on the phone?

Message 7 of 9
Admin

@Quiltingmouse Take a look at @RHatch's Best Answer in this thread which has the steps to manually card a customer's card information to the app to complete a payment taken over the phone. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 8 of 9

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "How do I Manually enter a card number" The author has been notified via email.

How do I manually enter a card number?

Message 9 of 9