x

How to cancel Square marketing subscription?

How do I cancel my Square marketing subscription? I don't use it enough to warrant the monthly fee.

Message 1 of 30
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @TTML! You can cancel your Marketing subscription on the Square Dashboard. Just head to Account & Settings, then click on pricing and subscriptions. You'll see your subscriptions on this page. Once a subscription is canceled it will no longer show up on this page. 

View Best Answer >

Message 15 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Hello! if i begin using square marketing and i decide i do not like it is there a way to cancel or turn off the option of using it? Or is it something once i sign up i will always have to use it and pay for it?

Message 22 of 30
Alumni

Hey @afornof7!

I've merged your post with a thread on the same topic. Chad's answer above contains information on how to cancel your Marketing subscription if you decide that you no longer want to use the feature. 👍

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 23 of 30

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "cancel campaign" The author has been notified via email.

HI. I did a trial for the "campaign" service and need to cancel it before i am charged- how do I do that? I can't find anywhere to cancel the service.

Message 24 of 30

I'm closed for 2 months already why do I get charged if I'm not running any campaign? Im in TEXAS and Under Executive Order GA-18, Some services are non-essential these include “bars, gyms, public swimming pools, interactive amusement venues such as bowling alleys and video arcades, massage establishments, tattoo studios, piercing studios, or cosmetology salons.”  Id. at 4.  GA-18 prohibits people from “visiting” these businesses.

How can I cancel all services with Square? 

Best regards...

Message 25 of 30
Square Community Moderator

Hi @kneadsmassage,

I moved your post to an existing thread about how to cancel your Marketing subscription.

Check out the Best Answer for more details. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 26 of 30
Beta Member

Hi I signed up to do the texting marketing program and I’d like to cancel it.

Message 27 of 30

Hi @Tiffany1,

I moved your post to a thread where this question has been answered already.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too before making a new thread. The Seller Community is intended for seller to seller conversations and we do not have access to your account here.

Ashley C
Message 28 of 30

My dashboard won't let me cancel the service, every time we click on it it starts over! 

Message 29 of 30

Welcome to the Community, @TandemTheraphy

To confirm, are you using Chrome as your internet browser when you try to do this. Also, make sure you're doing this from a computer. 

If you're still seeing this roundabout when trying to cancel, I would recommend contacting our CS Team directly. They can help you get this canceled. 

Thank you!

Kassi
Message 30 of 30