x
Beta Member

How to show "No Sale" items in Product Mix Report (Inventory Purpose)

Hello,

Curious if anyone has a solution for this. I've been holding off on asking, but I just can't seem to find a solution myself.

Is there a way to export "item sales" to reflect all items, even if there were items that were not sold? As in a "Zero Sale" item? I have a very in depth Excel Workbook with different sheets in it. Each sheet has different information and formulas in it. Essentially what I would like to be able to do is export an Item Sales report, Sort Items by their SKU from Smallest to Largest. That way the item is always in its respective cell. This would allow me to see how many items sold and generate an "Ideal Food Cost" and a "Real Food Cost." Hopefully that makes sense, and hopefully someone can help me out with this!

I have a Custom Report named "PMIX Report" which I intend to use for Inventory purposes. All my items have SKUs and are organized in such manner that It groups items in the same category together. My Workbook has sheets in it as follows. Ingredients Pricing; Batch Recipes; Item Recipes (Menu Cards); Item Food Cost; and PMIX Report.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @ElTaquero

Welcome back to Seller Community! At this time, there is no way to export items sales that have not been sold or exist. The current fields on the Sales Report can’t be altered, but I can see how being able to customize this sheet would be helpful for your business. 

We will keep you updated on any changes.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Thank you for your reply. Although not what I was hoping to hear, it will put me at ease, as I've spent plenty of time searching for the answer before I asked anyone. I will look for another solution. Do you know if its something that will be added at some point?

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@ElTaquero- Not that we are aware of at this time. We will make sure to post here in our Seller Community if this feature gets updated. 

Have a good day! 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

search you tube how to index in excel.  I have the same tabs for each category.
To find out what did not sell, you have to match index those items with a another tab (Label it master) the master is your "all items" export
Then have another tab and label that ITEMS SOLD
The master plan is what you have currently in your square items

The ITEMS SOLD is whatever you export for whatever dates

Your category tabs list the items in those categories.  Now if you sold an item the is no longer in a category, that will still show up in your items sold report.  You need to keep those items in the category tab.

on one of your category tabs your lists of items in that category, each cell will have a formula that should use a match index.  This will index the Master plan and search in the Items Sold report and match the number sold, if it didn't sell you just tell the formula to place a "0" in the cell box instead of the number sold.  Any Match index and IFNA formulas will pop up in you tube.  You can quickly copy paste the remaining cells in each tab.

Message 5 of 5