x

How to verify domain with Facebook/Instagram?

I am in the process of setting up Instagram Shopping. I need to verify the domain with Facebook, and they've supplied a number of methods: updating the DNS TXT record, uploading an HTML file, or a meta-tag verification. Can someone show me how to do any of these with the square/weebly interface?

Message 1 of 64
3 Best Answers

Best Answer

Go to square — website — integrations — shopping and there add the phrase given you in 3rd method of verification on Facebook ( meta name ) 

press add to body and add

This will verify your domain 

Then go to Square — website— Instagram and set up Instagram shopping 

Hope this will help

Take care 

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 64

Best Answer

I know this has been answered already BUT I just figured this out for myself today using @lacherieseattle 's method. Since the website updates and changes frequently it goes like this now:

Goto Square - Website - Integrations - Scroll to the bottom and it'll have an option for you to add a custom header code to your website. This is where you'll copy and paste the meta tag verification code given to you by Facebook/Instagram and once you add it, it should easily verify your website for Instagram shopping within seconds!

Hope this helps anyone else looking for this answer!

View Best Answer >

Message 40 of 64

Best Answer

Just found this--- it worked for me after struggling with it for awhile. Hope this helps:

https://squareup.com/help/au/en/article/6877-connect-your-square-online-store-to-facebook

View Best Answer >

Message 60 of 64
63 REPLIES 63

how do I get to intergrations? I can't find the option.

Message 64 of 64