x

I am trying to change the e-mail address that is listed on the bottom of invoices being sent out?

I am trying to change the e-mail address that is listed on the bottom of invoices being sent out? Not store level receipts, I know how to do that. I called support and they had me change the main owner of our account's e-mail adress to what I wanted to show on the bottom of the invoice, but that didnt work.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 12
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Got an update for you, @cnewton9! 🙂

You can change the email address [phone number, and business name] in the invoice footer by heading over to your Account & Settings tab > Locations > select proper location below "Nickname" > change email > Save.

I apologize for the confusion earlier. Rest assured that I've shared your experience with our Invoices Team—thank you for your patience as we work to improve this service!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Admin

Thanks for flagging this, @cnewton9. I see what you mean—this isn't terribly obvious.🧐 I'm going to run your post by a member of our Invoices Team next week and we'll circle back with more clarity. Appreciate your patience!

️ Tom | he/him
Message 2 of 12
Admin

Best Answer

Got an update for you, @cnewton9! 🙂

You can change the email address [phone number, and business name] in the invoice footer by heading over to your Account & Settings tab > Locations > select proper location below "Nickname" > change email > Save.

I apologize for the confusion earlier. Rest assured that I've shared your experience with our Invoices Team—thank you for your patience as we work to improve this service!

️ Tom | he/him
Message 3 of 12

Thank you so much!!!

Message 4 of 12

I had the same issue.  Glad someone asked the question.  I never would have found it.

Message 5 of 12

I have, repeatedly attempted to edit the email that appears at the bottom of my invoice -- in the gray box.  When I look at it online, in my account, it looks good, but when I send an invoice, the old email continues to show up.  How can I remedy this situation?

Roxanne

Message 6 of 12
Admin

Welcome to the seller community, @MedicineBear. Sorry for the confusion with this—I think I know what may be happening. Have a look at this thread and let us know if you're still having any trouble after giving those steps a try: I am trying to change the e-mail address that is listed on the bottom of invoices being sent out?

️ Tom | he/him
Message 7 of 12

Thanks for the information!  It worked!

Message 8 of 12

I need to change the email address listed in my location details. How do I do that?

Message 9 of 12
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @parmachamber 👋Thanks for bringing your question forth here on the Seller Community! Welcome!

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding editing location emails addresses. Take a look at this Best Answer for more info.

Let us know if anything else comes up! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 10 of 12

I am trying to change the address of my busines on the invoices.  I changed the address in the settings but it still has the old address on the invoices.

Message 11 of 12
Admin

Hey @thewholealmond, welcome to the seller community!

It looks like a few other sellers asked a similar question in this thread: I am trying to change the e-mail address that is listed on the bottom of invoices being sent out? Have a look at my reply—you should be able to update your address information by following these steps. Let me know if anything else comes up or if you have any other questions!

️ Tom | he/him
Message 12 of 12