x

Is there a report that can easily give me the transaction fees that were deducted from my payments?

Is there a report that can easily give me the transaction fees that were deducted from my payments instead of having to go to Deposits and going into each and every transaction to get the fee and add them all up individually??? Please tell me there is a report!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 29
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @lrada, and welcome to the Seller Community. To get going, I went ahead and made your questions its own thread since it wasn't directly related to Kelly's post about taxes. As for your question, you can find this summary from the Sales Summary of the Square Dashboard. If you scroll down a bit, you'll see a line item for "Fees." Here's a screenshot:

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Where are the fees posted

Message 22 of 29
Admin

Hi @MissDowney. Check out Helen's answer just two posts above!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 23 of 29

I've searched for the answer to this and all I find is summary level answers. I want a detailed report that shows each transaction with each fee (not summarized) and what will be transferred to me. I need to know that I'm properly charging each transaction so that my customers are not being cheated out of their money........ This is not as obvious as you make it appear.

Kevin D Cole
Message 24 of 29
Alumni

Export a Transactions Details report from Dashboard. You'll see a breakdown of each payment,  including fees. This is the thread you're looking for (peep Spenser's post). 

@kdcaseycole42

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 25 of 29

I started with this thread. This report gives summary by type of payment not detailed for each payment. It snould not be this difficult to check they are charging correctly

Kevin D Cole
Message 26 of 29

I used to be able to generate a monthly report that included fee per transaction. Where can I find that? Seems as if the fees paid are only provided by the total. I need the fee per transaction. 

Message 27 of 29

Finally located report I needed: Transactions-export-CSV. Whew! 

Message 28 of 29

trying to find my Square fees in the monthly reports, not shown

Message 29 of 29