x

Is there a way to create an email template that can be used over and over in Square Marketing?

I just signed up for Square Marketing.  I'd like to create a template that I can use for ALL my emails.  Right now, I have to re-design the "campaign" every time I send an email.  Is there a way to save a campaign or template to be used more than once?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @southernvoice 👋 Thanks for taking the time to once again reach out to us here on the Seller Community! We are happy to have you join us!

While we don't have any formal process for reusing specific Marketing Templates or text re-usage, a helpful workaround here would be to simply duplicate a specific campaign, which will essentially create the exact same message as beforehand to edit and resend to your customers. 

In hopes to generate this feature into something more solidified, perhaps maybe a campaign 'most-used' queue, I am passing your feedback along to our Product Teams as a Feature Request.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @southernvoice 👋 Thanks for taking the time to once again reach out to us here on the Seller Community! We are happy to have you join us!

While we don't have any formal process for reusing specific Marketing Templates or text re-usage, a helpful workaround here would be to simply duplicate a specific campaign, which will essentially create the exact same message as beforehand to edit and resend to your customers. 

In hopes to generate this feature into something more solidified, perhaps maybe a campaign 'most-used' queue, I am passing your feedback along to our Product Teams as a Feature Request.

Joe
Message 2 of 4

Well is there a way to save a email campaign as a template for future use?

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Moved to a thread where Joe posted a best answer @njihguika 

Justin
Message 4 of 4