x

Is there a way to do a mobile deposit for a check through Square?

I recieve a lot of bank checks and business checks from many of my present and new customers and I am wondering is there a way I can deposit these items directly into my Square account...?

I appreciate any suggestions or answers to this.

Regards and thank you...

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

UPDATE 2021:

If you have a Square Checking account, you can now deposit funds to your balance directly from your phone! Learn more about mobile check deposits with Square Checking.

--

Original reply from 08-13-2017:

No sorry, you would have to deposit your checks as you are already doing.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

Not sure what you mean by depositing them into your Square Account, if you mean into the Bank account that is linked for your Square deposits you simply set it up with your Bank.

Message 2 of 5

Sir, I appreciate you responding to my question and perhaps I should have specified my question more in depth.

What I am trying to find out is my bank I do business with has a function called, "Mobile Deposit" where I take photo of the front and back of the check enter the amount of it and deposit into my account without having to go into any branch to do it and I am wondering does Square offer the same function to deposit a check by mobile deposit...? Regards and thank you...

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

UPDATE 2021:

If you have a Square Checking account, you can now deposit funds to your balance directly from your phone! Learn more about mobile check deposits with Square Checking.

--

Original reply from 08-13-2017:

No sorry, you would have to deposit your checks as you are already doing.

Message 4 of 5

Yes

Message 5 of 5