x

Is there a way to respond to form entries?

I have a form entry option for customers on my home page. I tested it out and see that I get an email notification, but within square online I don't get a notification. I would like to be able to receive notifications for forms and be able to respond to them within square so I don't have to start a new email chain. Is there a way to do this already? I've apparently missed 3 customer forms from last year that I didn't recognize as a form entry.

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

In addition to receiving entries via email, you can view them on your Dashboard under Website > Form Entries. You can view and export from here, but to respond you will need to reply to the email notification and replace the reply-to email with that of the site visitor, assuming you are capturing it with the form.

It will look something like this:

I hope this helps clarify how the contact form feature works, @baker_gal

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Best Answer

In addition to receiving entries via email, you can view them on your Dashboard under Website > Form Entries. You can view and export from here, but to respond you will need to reply to the email notification and replace the reply-to email with that of the site visitor, assuming you are capturing it with the form.

It will look something like this:

I hope this helps clarify how the contact form feature works, @baker_gal

Valentina
Message 2 of 5

Thanks! This helps some. Just with there was an easier way to see notifications within square, possibly in the app? Just a suggestion. Thanks again!

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

We are not getting some of the form entries to our email.  It's a customer that has used the form in the past without problems but the last two form entries from them haven't come through to our email.  Is there a way to troubleshoot this issue or a reason why this might be happening?  We get other form entries to our email all the time.  This customer is using a yahoo email address

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Heya @Solera,

I'd recommend trying this troubleshooting for email notifications here in the Support Center.

If you do all this and still no luck, please reach out to our direct CS E-Comm team who can file a ticket for you.

Ashley C
Message 5 of 5