x
Beta Member

Lesson Credits

Hi,

I teach music at my studio and I wish to be able to sell a block of 4 lessons at a time at a discounted price.  Buying the block should give the client credits to book 4 lessons from my calendar page.  The credits should also be set to expire within a certain time period, say 30 days.  In the event, the client cancels a booking, he/she should be able to reclaim the credit and be able to book another class, within the expiry date.

Some booking calendars do allow this option but if it can be done on Square, it would be awesome. Please help if you know a way this can be done.  Would creating a product on the storefront help?  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Welcome to the Seller Community @dannayar! I'm afraid that at this time these features are not available with Square Appointments. I definitely see how these would be useful as a music teacher and I'll share your post with the Product Team who are always looking for ways to improve our features. If you have any other questions about Square Appointments, don't hesitate to reach out! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

Just wondering if this feature was ever added?

I'm in a similar situation where I want to offer yoga classes at one price for a single class, but a discounted price for a block booking of eight classes where the customer can be "in credit" on my website and use the units/credits against class dates and times that suit them (rather than having to block book specific slots in advance).

Many thanks

Alana

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Heya @YogawithAlana 👋

Thank you for checking in on this thread. We don't have an update on this feature request at the moment, but class bookings are now a feature on Square Appointments. Learn more about classes here. We'll continue tracking this suggestion! 

Message 4 of 4