x

Looking for help with Customer Loyalty Program Rewards

We are new to the Loyalty Program and not understanding how our guests are going to Redeem their reward(s) for purchases under the Loyalty Rewards. How do we gift them and log their Redeemed Rewards?

Message 1 of 9
2 Best Answers
Square

Best Answer

Happy to help, @Kim_PurePastry

Once you've set up your Loyalty Program, a new item will appear in the app - at the top of your item library - called Redeem Rewards. 

Once a customer has received an text with their reward, they will be issued reward code that can be entered there in the app with their next purchase. If a customer forgot or misplaced their code, you can also look it up by their phone number. 

Here is our Support Center article on the topic too. Hopefully that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions on this.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
Admin

Best Answer

Hi everyone! We are developing a new feature that will help your customers more easily redeem their Loyalty rewards at checkout.

We are looking for some Loyalty sellers that would be interested in testing the feature and getting your feedback. If you would like to try it out, learn more here.

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

Best Answer

Happy to help, @Kim_PurePastry

Once you've set up your Loyalty Program, a new item will appear in the app - at the top of your item library - called Redeem Rewards. 

Once a customer has received an text with their reward, they will be issued reward code that can be entered there in the app with their next purchase. If a customer forgot or misplaced their code, you can also look it up by their phone number. 

Here is our Support Center article on the topic too. Hopefully that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions on this.

Message 2 of 9

Hi,

I just added the loyalty program to my business. I am in a little bit of a pickle because I do not see a way to exclude the shipping fees that I charge my customers. I am offering 1 star for every $20 spent on retail, but it looks like the shipping charges are getting added to the overall reward system. I see that you can manually change the stars but that would be a lot of work since most of my customers are out of town. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Message 3 of 9

Is There any API that return me reward info against phone no ?

Message 4 of 9
Square

@beautyandababee - Unfortunately this isn't really a workaround if you are using the "By Amount Spent" rewards program. You could consider using the "By Item or Category." This allows you to choose exactly what items or categories offer rewards.

@sabirmcs - We don't' currently offer an API for our rewards data. I'll be sure to pass along the interest to our product liaison team. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 5 of 9

I have the rewards program set up perfectly at my first location, but I've opened up a second location and can't figure out how to set it up for this one.  I can look up a customer for each sale and it works, but at my other store it automatically gives people stars and asks if they would like to be on our loyalty program after each sale. The second location does not.  Please help!

Message 6 of 9
Admin

Best Answer

Hi everyone! We are developing a new feature that will help your customers more easily redeem their Loyalty rewards at checkout.

We are looking for some Loyalty sellers that would be interested in testing the feature and getting your feedback. If you would like to try it out, learn more here.

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 7 of 9

I am looking to revamp my rewards and loyalty program for my retail store. In the past it has been very simple.

$1=1pt

100pts=5% off

250pts=10% off

Points per transaction expire after 3 months.

I would like to encourage customers to purchase more and ultimately earn more points. Any suggestions? A 20% discount is the furthest I would like to go. What does your loyalty program look like?

Message 8 of 9
Alumni

Hey @detailtheworld - check out this thread, as it talks through setting up a Loyalty program. See the explanation on the first page. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 9