x

Lost my new store design

Before February 27th I had built a new test store with Weebly. Had it looking pretty nice! I used a different email address than I use with my main Square account. I did not publish it and now I don't know how to get back to it. Help?

Connie Goss
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @MAC639 👋 Thanks for reaching out! Good to hear from you!

Oh no! - this sounds frustrating. Hopefully we can track your previous store down so all of that hard creative work is not lost.

If you used a separate email address than your main Square account when creating a sample Online Store, you may have more than one account. I would recommend attempting to log in with your separate email - that may recover the store design you were working on before.

Let me know if you have any success here trying this out! I will keep an eye out for your reply.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi Joe,

I found it. Not sure how I did this, but I had created a new account on Weebly.com under a different email address and used it to practice with the new editor. I think I was afraid to fool around with the live site for fear of breaking it. 

Anyway, is it possible to replace my current square store with the better Weebly version?  How would I do that? Thanks for your help!

Connie

Connie Goss
Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for the quick reply, @MAC639! This is great to hear! Glad you go this one solved.

In regards to replacing your current Online Store, you can choose to upgrade your version of your store at any time! Details on each upgrade and in-depth instructions can be viewed here

I hope this information was helpful! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more clarifying questions. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4