x

Share your Checkout Links and start selling - Not working

I keep getting emails about the Checkout Links, but when I go to do it I just get the Beta message. Why are they sending emails about it if it isn't working?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Alumni

Hi there @loonshaven! It sounds like you may not have gotten an opportunity to finish setting up your online store yet. Could you possible share with us the link to your online store so we can get a better idea of where you're at currently? Thanks in advance!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 14

I have an Online Store with Weebly, but it does not connect my Square inventory. I just want Checkout Links for a few items, not a whole store.

Message 3 of 14
Alumni

Ah, got it! I've seen this before - one of the common reasons for this message appearing is when you have an existing Weebly account that uses the same email address as your Square account.

Typically, the easiest resolution is to go ahead and begin onboarding your online store through your Square Dashboard, using the Online Store tab. You should be able to use your checkout links once you've started the onboarding process! Please let us know here if this doesn't get you where you need to be, @loonshaven.

Valentina
Message 4 of 14

When I try that I get this;

square.JPG

Message 5 of 14
Alumni

Sorry, @loonshaven - it looks like the photo you included in your last post didn't quite make it!

Valentina
Message 6 of 14

square.JPG

Message 7 of 14
Alumni

Thanks for adding that screenshot, @loonshaven! I want to make sure we're on the same page here before we dig in any further. Is this what you see when you log into your Square Dashboard, then click the icon labeled Online Store?

If those aren't the steps you took to get to this message, could you please let me know what steps you took to get to this screen?

Valentina
Message 8 of 14

Yes that is from going to Online Store on my Square dashboard.

I did find the check out links, but now I get this error message;

square 2.JPG

Message 9 of 14
Alumni

It looks like another seller had a similar question here, and clearing their cookies seemed to do the trick. Have you tried this yet, @loonshaven?

Valentina
Message 10 of 14

I cleared my cookies and still got the same message as above.

Message 11 of 14
Alumni

Hi @loonshaven,

Stepping in to assist. To make sure we continue troubleshooting this, what internet browser are you using, and is it up to date?

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 12 of 14

Google Chrome and yes it is.

I am assuming it is because of the conflict with Square and Weebly? I have the same login email for both.

Message 13 of 14
Square Community Moderator

@loonshaven It shouldn't have anything to do with the Square/Weebly intergration.

Can you screenshot the Beta message you're getting so we can see? It's hard to tell from here on the Community without screenshots since we can't look into accounts from here. 

Ashley C
Message 14 of 14