x

Need some help with creating add-on options to an item.

So here is my problem and I don't know how to do this. I am going to start selling chili. I want to offer additional items to go with the chili for an additional price. As an example shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, sliced green onions. Each of these additions has a different price and they can choose none of them or whichever ones they want. I want these to show up under the chili item and not as general items on my product list. Is this doable?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@Valleyketo Yes, you would just need to set up a modifier set.  For me I use something like "Chili Add Ons". It is under items ---> modifiers.  Name it..list all of the modifiers and you can put a price out to the right.  There are a ton of ways to customize it, but this is what you are looking for a basic..select all that apply so to speak.

You can even add a few helpful ones like "Extra Crackers" "No Onions"  "No Spoon" etc as instructions for your kitchen also.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2