x

Open Tickets in Virtual Terminal

I read in this thread that open tickets would work and sync on Virtual Terminal, but I do not see the option to enable open tickets on desktop? Is this feature available or upcoming?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

that thread is about Square terminal which is a hardware device.  open tickets do not work in virtual terminal currently.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Found more info here and chimed in my support for the feature. Doesn't look like it's available at the moment. 

(Feel free to delete this thread if it's irrevalent now. I don't see the option)

Message 2 of 5
Super Seller

Best Answer

that thread is about Square terminal which is a hardware device.  open tickets do not work in virtual terminal currently.

Message 3 of 5

Do you know if this is a feature that will be added? We either need saved tickets to work with virtual terminal, or we need the option to connect both a square terminal and a cash drawer to our desktop PC.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Justme3, thanks for stopping in and checking on this. At this moment this is feature is not on the roadmap to be implemented. I actually moved the original feature request over to our Ideate Board, our new process of tracking feature requests. I would suggest adding your input as well to that thread. If anything changes with this feature request we will make sure to let you know. Thank you again for your feedback! 

Message 5 of 5