x
Agency Partner

Self-serve Ordering for specific category only

Hi, Is it possible to set Self-serve Ordering for a specific category? For example, hot beverage only?
Thanks

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @mindup! Thanks for your patience while I looked into this. You technically can do this, but it will need to be done manually, per item, and cannot be toggled on/off for certain categories. To do this, visit "site items" in your Online Store Dashboard, click the items individually, and unselect "Self Serve Order" under "fulfillment methods."

You can also bulk edit the items by manually checking each one, clicking "bulk edit" and then "fulfillment method" on the Site Items screen. This may be more useful if you have a large number of hot beverages. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @mindup! Thanks for your patience while I looked into this. You technically can do this, but it will need to be done manually, per item, and cannot be toggled on/off for certain categories. To do this, visit "site items" in your Online Store Dashboard, click the items individually, and unselect "Self Serve Order" under "fulfillment methods."

You can also bulk edit the items by manually checking each one, clicking "bulk edit" and then "fulfillment method" on the Site Items screen. This may be more useful if you have a large number of hot beverages. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Agency Partner

Thank you AshleyK

All Best

Message 3 of 3