x
Beta Member

Two Separate Stores?

Whilst running the cafe we have a gift section containing products that aren't related to the food/drink sales. These are physical giftware which customers can buy with their orders or standalone.

We're looking at expanding this side of the business and was wondering if it's possible for a separate store but using the same POS system? Is it possible to switch from one store to other on the EPOS, or would it be easier to add the products on the same POS? I'm not entirely sure if this makes sense.

Of course with the online store side we'd need a completely different package as it wouldn't be using the Online Food Layout. However if we had two online stores separate to eachother can we still use the same POS instore or would we need two separate ones?

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @thecafeguy, thank you for reaching out! I need to do a bit of digging on this to make sure I have the right information for you.

You should be able to create another Square Online Store from the same Square account - please note that you may need to select a different location when setting up a new site. 

If you enable your items to be available at all locations, you won't need to switch the system in store, since you will still be able to pick from the same item list.

To create a new store, simply navigate to your Online Store dashboard, click on your business name and select Add site.

ink (22).png

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content