x

Variations of some items show as not available for delivery at point of checkout

Hi,

Has anyone else had this issue? The items on the Square dashboard are available for pick up & delivery but when a certain variation of that item is chosen it shows as not available for delivery.

There doesn't seem to be a way of choosing fulfillment options for individual variations so I'm not sure how some can be different. Any ideas anyone?

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @Likenanadid, thanks for flagging this! That does sound quite strange. Are the variation available for pickup but not delivery even though the item is available for both, or is the item unavailable for both pickup and delivery?

The only thing I can think of is if the item stock is 0, i would come up as unavailable. If this is not the case, there might be something else that causing the issue. It might be best to contact our Support team directly as they would be able to look at the account-specific settings and see what might be affecting the pickup & delivery settings.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content