x

Where can I find a list of skus that I have already used, so I don't duplicate.?

Where can I find a list of skus that I have already used, so I don't duplicate.?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Click this link (or click Items from your Dashboard) to go to your item library.  Then click on Actions in the upper right-hand corner.  Click on Export Library.  You'll be given a choice of exporting to an Excel file or to a CSV file.  Pick whichever one you want, then click on Export and pick a location for the file to be downloaded to.  Once the export is finished, go to that location and open the file with the appropriate spreadsheet.  One of the columns lists each item's SKU and you can sort on that column to get a logical sorted list.

Good luck.

Judy T Shumway

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Click this link (or click Items from your Dashboard) to go to your item library.  Then click on Actions in the upper right-hand corner.  Click on Export Library.  You'll be given a choice of exporting to an Excel file or to a CSV file.  Pick whichever one you want, then click on Export and pick a location for the file to be downloaded to.  Once the export is finished, go to that location and open the file with the appropriate spreadsheet.  One of the columns lists each item's SKU and you can sort on that column to get a logical sorted list.

Good luck.

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

This is an incredibly stupid way to support SKU management. Square should just allow a sort by SKU in the item library so you can see the next available SKU. 

Message 3 of 3