x

Why are my dashboard items not syncing with the app?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Newly added items from dashboard not appearing on remote device.]

Added new items under different category from my laptop on dashboard. They appear on my phone app but not on my tablet.  I've tried uninstalling SQUARE and reinstalled but to no avail.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hello @VOF,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

To better assist, what tablet are you using? Do you have any pending updates for the tablet's operating system? 

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

@Alex_ I am also having this problem.  I can add items, but they do not sync to my app.  They will sync to my desktop, just not my app.  Also from the app when I try to update inventory it is telling me I am not connected and my inventory can not be updated.  I have updated the app and my Samsung S10+ does not have any updates.  

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @pwitt👋

Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community  - - sorry to hear that you're here because you've run into trouble. It seems that have done your fair share of troubleshooting your phone and app. If everything looks good there, you'll want to reach out.

If you haven't already, your best bet is to get in touch with us directly, so that a member of our support team can dig in with you. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4