x

Accessing unpaid invoice details in the iPhone app

Up until recently, the invoice screen on the iPhone app displayed two totals at the top of the "All Sent" screen. This was the total invoiced for the past 31 days, and the total outstanding. This was very useful as it made it clear whether it was time to chase outstanding invoices (by sending reminders from the app).

This information has now disappeared, and it does not seem like it is available anywhere in the app.

Could someone tell me where to find this information? Ideally, it would be added back into the app where it was before...

thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @SydneySpeechie,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Community!

Can I first confirm if you're referring to the Square Point of Sale app or the Square Invoices app

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

I think it is the point of sale app because it connects to my Square reader. The about page says 5.81 SPOC1.0.

In the app store there is an image showing $300.00 for the last 30 days. This is what I'm talking about.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @SydneySpeechie,

Both the Invoice, and Point of Sale app connect to the Square Reader, actually! When you're in the Square Invoices app, the "All Sent" screen appears when you tap on > Invoices. You can also view invoices in the Point of Sale app by heading to More > Invoices, and it sounds like this is where you're usually viewing your invoices. The outstanding amount would show up under Overview here:

Keep in mind that this will only apply when there are outstanding invoices. You can also tap on Filter: All Sent, to select a specific filter, e.g only show outstanding invoices. Please let us know what this looks like in your app! 

Message 4 of 5

I don't seem to be able to get the summary on the Invoices screen of the POS app. However, the Invoices app appears to do what I need so I'll swap to that.

Thanks for your help!

Message 5 of 5