x

Can files be sent to my customers automatically by the system?

Hi, 

I sell soft toys patterns (digital files ). I normally send files to my customers manually after I got the orders. 

just wondering if the Square system has any “ auto-send” function that I can upload the digital files in my account, so that the system can send the files to my customers automatically once my customers placed the orders? 

due to the time differences between Australia and other parts of the world, very often my customers placed orders and they would expect to receive the files immediately. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Ritcho,

Thanks for writing in with this question! 

Right now, this would be considered a feature request, which you can submit via our Ideate here. I understand how important it is to get your customer's products to them as quickly as possible. Hopefully, this is a feature we can add to Square Online soon 🤞

Message 2 of 4

Thanks Arie,

I have just submitted the request. Do you have any idea how long does it take for the square team to add this feature? thanks

kind regards

Ritcho

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi, @Ritcho, just jumping in for @Arie here while they're out of the office!

We aren't able to provide a timeline for the implementation of new feature requests once we've passed your feedback on to our Product Team, nor are we able to comment on internal development priorities.

However, generally speaking, the more people we see requesting a specific feature, the greater priority it will have. You can learn more about how the feedback cycle works here

Do not hesitate to reach out to us with any further questions!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4