x

Can recurring payments be made fortnightly?

Hi. In Australia most salary earners (over 90%) receive their pay fortnightly. So when I set up a recurring payment my custmers want to do it every two weeks. I can't find that option? How can I do that please?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @CameronQ,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Setting up a fortnightly recurring invoice series is easiest done via your Square Dashboard at https://squareup.com/dashboard/invoices/series. First make sure to click "Create Recurring Series" to generate a recurring invoice.

Under "Recurring Schedule" set the recurrence to 2 weeks and use the date select to the starting date of the recurring invoice.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @CameronQ,

Setting up a fortnightly recurring invoice series is easiest done via your Square Dashboard at https://squareup.com/dashboard/invoices/series. First make sure to click "Create Recurring Series" to generate a recurring invoice.

Under "Recurring Schedule" set the recurrence to 2 weeks and use the date select to the starting date of the recurring invoice.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 2 of 5

Perfect. Thank you! I can't believe I overlooked that, it is so simple.

Message 3 of 5

We are a child care centre. I have families who would like to pay by credit card but every fortnight same amount comes out without them physically having to be here to process it. Is this possible?

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hi @woodvillednk,

I moved your message over to this thread that has a guide on creating a recurring payments using Square Invoices. You can also read more about creating recurring invoices and also using card on file to process recurring invoices.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 5 of 5