x

store email

I have a website hosted by Dot5hosing but uses WEEBLY for the shopsite and I am unable to edit STORE EMAILS + confirmation + prepared + shipped + cancellation + refund. The emails currently send customers outdated and erroneous information. Can someone advise on how to edit or RESET the emails?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @groovysupernova,

Thanks for reaching out.

As far as I know these emails should be editable! While this is something I'm not able to look into further via the Square Seller Community forum, I'd be happy to point you in the right direction! Where to go for help depends on whether you're using a Square Online Store or a Weebly Classic store.

If the website is a Square Online Store you can get in touch with Square support via 1800 760 137 or this email form. They may be able to help resolve the issue, or if not can transfer your support case to Weebly. Note that if you were simply looking for where you can edit emails, from your Square Online Store Dashboard go to Settings > Store Emails.

If you have a Weebly Classic webstore you'll need to get in touch with Weebly Support directly and they will be able to take a further look into your Weebly account.

Hope this helps 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2