x
Highlighted

Custom Domain SSL with and without 'www'

How do I configure my online store to accept both the www and non www version of the domain without showing SSL error?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Custom Domain SSL with and without 'www'

Hey @PeterW,

Did you recently make any changes to the DNS settings? These can take 24-48 hours to propagate. Also, is the domain hosted by Square Online Store (via Weebly) or is it hosted somewhere else and pointed at your Online Store?

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the expert on this one - I'd also reach out to Weebly Support, who make and provide technical support for Square Online Store. If you're logged into your Square Online Store account, click here and follow the contact flow to ledge a support ticket.

If you can let me know about the two above questions though I'll do my best to get an answer for you!

Seamus
Community Manager, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted

No, we haven't made any changes since the initial setup. The non 'www' version works fine, it's only users accessing it via the 'www' URL are seeing an SSL error.

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Admin

Hey @PeterW,

I think you're going to be able to get better help from Weebly here - they'll be able to look into your domain and DNS settings and advise accordingly!

Seamus
Community Manager, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted

I cant get to the Weebly community anymore as it just keeps bouncing me back to this forum now.

Message 5 of 5