x

How do I remove Weebly from Square Online?

I want to use Square Online to set up takeaway orders for my cafe.  I used Weebly to build my existing website and Square makes me use the Weebly Editor every time I try to make Square Online Ordering page.  How can I remove Weebly from Square Account?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @Greenup,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you have an existing Weebly Classic website under the same email address as your Square account, by default that email address will be assigned to a Weebly account over a Square Online account.

Support should be able to help you with this though! They should be able to reassign the Weebly account to a different email, to free up the use of your Square account email for use with Square Online.

You can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Click on any topic, then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Or, if you see the new chatbot help flow, type "support" to bring up a list of contact methods.

I'm not 100% sure if this is something Square Support can do or if they will need to transfer your case to Weebly, but it's the best place to start. 

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2