x

I am not seeing transactions showing up in my square account from one of my devices

I am not seeing transactions showing up in my square account from one of my devices. I changed bank account for this device and within five days it was verifed. But given I have not seen the transactions on my square console, I have now reverted back to the inital bank account. Although changes have been made to bank account, I would have thought that I could see transactions. Can anyone help me out?

Message 1 of 4
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: I am not seeing transactions showing up in my square account from one of my devices

your bank account information will have nothing to do with your transactions showing up in your Square history.  also, you can't change bank accounts for just one device unless it is signed into a different location under your account, because each location can have its own bank account for deposits.  maybe you are signed into a different account or different location on the device in question.

2 Best Answers
Super Seller

Best Answer

your bank account information will have nothing to do with your transactions showing up in your Square history.  also, you can't change bank accounts for just one device unless it is signed into a different location under your account, because each location can have its own bank account for deposits.  maybe you are signed into a different account or different location on the device in question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Fazegifts,

Thanks for reaching out!

Keep in mind we send funds on a next business day basis - so if you're waiting for payments taken over the weekend they'll hopefully be sent today ๐Ÿ‘

If in doubt give our team a call and they'll be able to take a look into your Square account - you can call on 1800 760 137, lines are open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

Message 2 of 4

I have the same problem, taking payments but money not showing up! how long does it take to show in your bank account.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Fazegifts,

Thanks for reaching out!

Keep in mind we send funds on a next business day basis - so if you're waiting for payments taken over the weekend they'll hopefully be sent today ๐Ÿ‘

If in doubt give our team a call and they'll be able to take a look into your Square account - you can call on 1800 760 137, lines are open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4