x

I can't find customer display options

I can't find customer display options

in my screen for customer and I have latest software and iOS 

Thanks

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi, @Mohamedmowafy, thanks for reaching out to us with your question.

We just want to ensure we're on the same page as you here, are you referring to your Customer Management settings in the Point of Sale app? Additionally, can you confirm which Square hardware you're referring to (e.g. iPad with Square Stand, or Square Register etc)?

The information you have provided is unclear.

We'll keep a lookout for your response here!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 8

Hi I’m using point of sale 

and iPad with square stand 

Message 3 of 8

Thanks for confirming, @Mohamedmowafy!

At this time, the Square Stand doesn't have the option of connecting to a customer display. The only option would be to connect a Square Terminal to your Point of Sale.

Is this what you're referring to? If not, you will need to provide some more specific information about what setting you're unable to find on your Point of Sale app.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 8

Message 5 of 8

On both devices, tap More from the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen > Settings > Checkout > Customer Display. If you don’t see Customer Display, please

this not showing on my device 

Message 6 of 8

The Customer Display is only available for the Square Register, and since you're using a Square Stand, this option isn't available @Mohamedmowafy. I hope this clears things up! 

Message 7 of 8

Hi, I have the Square Register. My customer information fields that has been customized on the display pad is different than the selected configuration that is selected in the settings menu. I have tried to reset the Square Register.

To further detail:

My customer display pin pad asks for customer name and email. But is not supposed to ask for 'where do you work'.

We offer vehicle services at our shop, so I customized a 'vehicle' visible field. But it does not display that info field on the pin pad.

Can you please offer a solution to this issue for us? Thanks!

Message 8 of 8