x

I want to create items in a category so the customer can choose 7 items for $70. How do I do this?

Hi-

I want to sell 7 items for $70- but I want the customer to be able to choose their 7 items from a list and for the items they choose to come off the inventory so I know what stock is left and don’t over sell. I want it so they have to purchase 7 items and not only one for $10. How do I make this happen?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @Lovethatfood,

Thanks for getting in touch.

At the moment there isn't an automated way to do this, but you could achieve it by trying one of the following:

1) Adding the individual items and then applying a discount to bring the total cost of the transaction to $70.

2) Create the item as a variably price item (this is an option when adding a new or editing an existing item), so you can change the price to $10 if it's being ordered as part of the deal and also sell the item at it's normal price if bought outside the deal. 

3) Create two separate listings for the item - you could have one priced at $10 and the other at the regular price - this probably wouldn't be the best option for tracking though.

Hope this helps - let me know if you have any more questions!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2