x

Restricting access on device

I am Treasurer for a small netball club, and so far have run a cash only canteen on match day.

We have a square reader and iPad with app that we use for uniform purchases, and are looking to expand this into the canteen.

We don't have set staff, but rather parents who volunteer at the tie slot their child is playing.

I want to be able to restrict access (The app is currently logged into with my log in, which access everything.

Ive looked at team permissions, but it seems it needs to be allocated to specific team members.

What I want to do is be able to "lock down" the app on the iPad so anyone can use it, but only for selected types of transactions.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Phil

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @Phil_J ,

My understanding from when I was on the free plans is you get your 'owner permissions' - thats you, who can do anything. Then a 'Team Permissions' that applies to everyone else. It's not until you're on paid plans that you get to set up individual, customised permission sets.

Perhaps set up one restrictive permission set, perhaps you only need to add one additional user also (which everyone shares).

Bruce

Bruce Wilson
Owner | Vigneron | Distiller
Message 2 of 2