x

Square for Restaurants - print two dockets

Is there a way to print two order dockets with Square for Restaurants. We need one for the kitchen and one for the pass. I don't really want to get another printer as this is a food truck and distance between serving window and cooking area is a couple of meters, but would be very handy if both my chef and expeditor had copies of the docket. Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @stasyunya,

Yes you can, and you don't need another printer to do it!

You can set up a secondary printer station on the POS, then when creating the second station, simply select the same printer!

This will allow your printer to first print off receipts/tickets/stubs from the first station, then cycle through to print off whatever you have set to print on the second station.

You can find a guide on doing this here. Please let me know if you have any questions ๐Ÿ™‚

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @stasyunya,

Yes you can, and you don't need another printer to do it!

You can set up a secondary printer station on the POS, then when creating the second station, simply select the same printer!

This will allow your printer to first print off receipts/tickets/stubs from the first station, then cycle through to print off whatever you have set to print on the second station.

You can find a guide on doing this here. Please let me know if you have any questions ๐Ÿ™‚

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2