x

location details not included on digital receipts

I've completed my business details e.g. address, facebook & website pages, on the receipt detail set-up. I've also ensured this is set on my business location, however when I issue a digital receipt by either email or SMS, none of the address/website/facebook details display. I've looked in help & how-to guides but these are very simplistic and I've followed every step. Can anybody suggest a solution?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @IM,

Thanks for getting in touch!

The social media info you're entering on your receipt doesn't actually display as text on your receipt - if you enter social media or website addresses they will appears as clickable electronic links on your receipt -  so clicking on the Facebook logo will take a customer to your Facebook page, the Instagram logo to your Instagram account etc.

If you'd like to display these links as text you can do so via the "Customer Text" field ๐Ÿ‘

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @IM,

Thanks for getting in touch!

The social media info you're entering on your receipt doesn't actually display as text on your receipt - if you enter social media or website addresses they will appears as clickable electronic links on your receipt -  so clicking on the Facebook logo will take a customer to your Facebook page, the Instagram logo to your Instagram account etc.

If you'd like to display these links as text you can do so via the "Customer Text" field ๐Ÿ‘

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2