x

Adding items twice is not a good application selling point

So today Im upset with Square, again.  Dont get me wrong I love this little device.  However I added items into my library, only to go to my marketplace and there NOT THERE!!  They dont transfer over?  This is a lot of work for them to not be in both places.  If I add in Marketplace however they are in my library.  Please fix this, as I usually add on my mobile device and you cant add to marketplace unless you go to a browser which is pointless in having/using a mobile device.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Hi @anchoredfashion, and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on this functionality. I've heard similar feedback from other sellers in the community too. I'll be sure to share this with out product liaison team. 👍

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 7

So that's where this thread is going to end?  An unresolved point from two years ago?  I am having this issue too, and would like to know how to add items in Square and actually get it onto my website.  Someone, please, point me in the right direction.

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey @AOKCollectibles!

Can you give us more details about what website you use that's connected to us?

We can help further once we know more about your setup. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 7

[Personal Information Redacted]

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

@AOKCollectibles

Sorry we don't have access to account specifics from here so you'll need to explain your setup and what online store you use.

I also redacted your personal information due to our Community guidelines and because the Community is a public forum.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 7

Sorry ... aokcollectibles.com

Doh

Message 7 of 7