x

Book appointments and charge based on hourly use?

I'm looking to use appointments on my website but I charge an hourly rate.

How do I set this up? Is it possible?

For example, client wants to book a rental for 4 hours, at $100/per hour.

I'd like clients to be able to choose the time frame they want, and pay per hour at the time of booking.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @gpslife, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up.

I went to check on this and there isn't a way to automate the pricing structure so that the client pays upfront, at the time of booking. What you could do to offer the correct expectations for your clients is use the "Starting At" and "Price Varies" options to explain the hourly rate of the service. For more information on how this works, have a look at this article: Pricing Options.

Hope this helps get you where you need to be—please don't hesitate to reply here with any other questions or concerns.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

hi everyone. I am new to Appointments. I run a recording studio and need my clients to book a start and end time. I noticed here it just gives me a start time option. Because i book per hour I would like have my clients book the amount of hours they need and it be automatically calculated. This is a feature in youcanbook.me that I would love to do here. if this is possible and if anyone knows how to set this up, your help will be greatly appreciated.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @March314! Congrats on your first post.

I moved your post to an existing thread that I think is the same question that you're looking for here.

If not- please let me know and I'll reach out to our Appointments team to clarify!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4