x

Can I have fees debited from my bank account on a monthly basis?

Having the processing fees taken out of each deposit makes reconciling my account much harder than it needs to be. Can Square take the fees on a monthly basis as a debit to my checking account instead of deducting from each deposit?

Message 1 of 6
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Can I have fees taken out of my account separately from sales, and on a monthly basis?

Hey @gregger

Currently we don't offer this option for any of our Point of Sale systems, but I'll make sure to share your request with our Product Team. I know it's not on our road map right now, but that could change in the future. 

If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out to me! 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

Hey @gregger

Currently we don't offer this option for any of our Point of Sale systems, but I'll make sure to share your request with our Product Team. I know it's not on our road map right now, but that could change in the future. 

If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out to me! 🙂

Message 2 of 6

Well, this is really disapointing. 

I'll be looking for another card processor.

Message 3 of 6

I agree...any updates on this since this was posted late 2018 and it's now early 2020?

Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Kac1147 - no updates to share here on this feature. In the event that anything should come down the pipeline, we will be sure to vocalize to everyone here on this thread.

Thanks for adding your voice!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 6

8 months later..

Message 6 of 6