x

Can I offer a discount to groups of people , say Veterans? With ease, and Tracking...

I would like to offer 10% off to Veterans.   Every time.   BUT, I would like for them to need to initiate the discount by being a member of loyalty program (or something) that they would need to enter into and when they checkout and provide their info, the discount is applied.   Thanks. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hello @warrenteller! You can offer rewards with a Loyalty program, but there isn't a way to automatically apply a discount to a specific customer profile as your describing. I can see how that would be a very handy feature and I'll send this request to our team!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 6

I own a retail store for professional automotive detailing products and equipment. As a result we have many customers locally who are detailers or dealerships that have accounts with us granting them 10% off of every purchase they make. I am new to the partnership and still learning our customers. Is there a way for me to set up an automatic 10% discount for only some of my customers? This way I would not have to worry about remembering who gets a discount and who does not.

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Allowing discounts for specific customer group is a feature that hasn't been developed yet. Definitely a request we've heard before and are continuously tracking. 

Here's a thread I moved you to where another Seller asked a similar question. We can find you more easily here when we have exciting news to announce. 

Thanks for your patience as we work on improvements @detailtheworld

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

Would like to submit a feature request:

Overview:  We give certain customers who qualify for the discount 20% off on certain categories for 2 years from their purchase setup date.

Would like a way so that when the customer profile is selected on the point of sale, that the discount is applied to certain categories automatically and ends on a certain date.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi! Thank you for posting again!! I've merged your feature request to a similar thread. Have a nice day! 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6