x
Beta Member

Can we disable the "Pickup ASAP" option?

[The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

Please! please! please! ticket scheduling issues

Please please please Square make it possible to disable the pickup ASAP function and have scheduled pick ups only. It has always been a bit difficult to manage and funnel customers to choose a scheduled pick up time but with a recent update that makes the ASAP pickup look like the only option and we are having an awful time getting folks to schedule. There is wording and there is a pop up that directs but customers rarely read these.

One of the biggest headaches is the volume of tickets that print out first thing and then need to be managed and then come the phone calls from customers who's pickup time is pushed out hours but we have to limit the number of hours per 15 minute period so the tickets do not overwhelm our packing and barista station. Ugh we generally love this platform and it works well for us. I know we are not the only business with this issue. Please help!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Thanks for your feedback @Pastryswan. I can understand how the messaging shown is confusing for customers when they're going through the checkout process. I'll make sure to send this feedback up the line to our Product team so they can hopefully implement some changes in the future. This is helpful!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2