x
Beta Member

Export Timecard Edits

Is there any way to export edits made to time cards? Or a way to view all edits made on the dashboard?

Message 1 of 5
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Export Timecard Edits

@ATKM

That would be a a Feature Request for the Timecards portion of Dashboard. Right now, clicking the individual shift is the only way to see those edits. 

I am going to tag this for our Product Team, so they can get some eyes on it. It's nice to see what you're preference (report or spreadsheet) would be for this type of feature. 

Thank you for taking the time to write in!

4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @ATKM

Welcome back to the Community! 

Are you looking for a log that has info on each time a timecard is altered or edited into a spreadsheet? Or more of a report? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Really just any way to see all edits in a list instead of needing to click on each shift would be great! So a spreadsheet or report would work.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@ATKM

That would be a a Feature Request for the Timecards portion of Dashboard. Right now, clicking the individual shift is the only way to see those edits. 

I am going to tag this for our Product Team, so they can get some eyes on it. It's nice to see what you're preference (report or spreadsheet) would be for this type of feature. 

Thank you for taking the time to write in!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Great, thank you! I think a report would be perfect

Message 5 of 5