x

Feature Request: Import contact list with multiple group tags

Is there a way to tag a customer import list with multiple groups at one time?

I am trying to import customer lists, where each contact needs to be included in two separate groups. When I was trying to import lists, I would import the list using the first group list. I would then re-import the list with the second group added to the list. 

This was working for some contacts - so I went along with this method, but then I noticed that there were hundreds of duplicates in my customer directory that the system wasn't catching (or not merging when I asked it to).

I have thousands of contacts, and trying to do this all with the manual merge function is too time consuming.

Message 1 of 2
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Feature Request: Import contact list with multiple group tags

Hello @canecord, welcome to the Seller Community! 

The ability to import customers and assign groups via CSV file is a feature request for the Customer Directory. I've gone ahead and moved your post to the feature request section of the Seller Community, that way we can track feedback from other sellers requesting this feature! 🙂

1 REPLY 1

Hello @canecord, welcome to the Seller Community! 

The ability to import customers and assign groups via CSV file is a feature request for the Customer Directory. I've gone ahead and moved your post to the feature request section of the Seller Community, that way we can track feedback from other sellers requesting this feature! 🙂

Message 2 of 2