x

Is it possible to print multiple tickets?

Is there a way to print a ticket stub when taking payment for admission? Kinda like the movies, you pay for your concessions and movie tickets all at once, but you get a separate ticket stub for each person in case they need to leave the movie and come back in.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hey there @cpbadges - it is possible to print an order ticket along with a payment, but it isn't possible to print multiple order tickets. For example - if you sold 4 tickets, Point of Sale would print one stub for 4X Movie Ticket rather than print 4 stubs for 1X Movie Ticket

I will definitely let our Product Team know that this feature would be useful for your business. I also recommend looking into third party ticket printers. 

If you find a work around or third party option that works, please do share it here. 🎟 

Message 2 of 6

Has there been any update on this?

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Hey @mantracoffee - No news to share on this front, unfortunately. However, I'll make sure to add your feedback to our Receipts team to track for future improvements. We'll announce any updates as we receive them.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

Hi Russell,

I am contemplating a small theater and just posted a Feature Request for this particular scenario.  Please consider reading and sharing with the development team.  Some of the functions I describe would work perfectly for this individual.

Thank you

JDC

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/General-Discussion/Feature-Recommendation-Theater-Show-Tickets-Ti...

Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

Hi cpbadges!

I am contemplating a small theater, and just posted a Feature Request for your particular scenario.  Please read, comment and share so we can get some traction with this feature being implemented.

Good luck in your endeavors... especially during these times...

JDC

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/General-Discussion/Feature-Recommendation-Theater-Show-Tickets-Ti...

Message 6 of 6