x
Beta Member

Is there a report that will show/export a csv with hourly sales for multiple days?

Hi community, 

I'm away of how to see an hourly breakdown for a single day report for Sales Summary, however I'm looking for a report that will show the hourly sales per day for the selected time frame chosen for the report. 

Is that possible? Ideally, I'd like to avoid exporting hourly data per day vs being able to export a report showing hourly trends on a per day basis over the last 30 days. 

Finding this to be crucial data as we are in the season of reopening and expanding hours as we come out of COVID restrictions. 

Thank you! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hey @monikercoffee - While you and generate a report by hour, there is no such report available to compare hourly sales daily. Sending your suggestion up to our Product Team for consideration. If there's an update available, we'll loop you in.

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Awesome, thanks for sending the suggestion to the Product Team. Appreciate that! 

Message 3 of 4

Completely agree with @monikercoffee - we're in serious need of this functionality.  It seems reasonable that this data could be exported since it seems to feed the hourly sales graph on the reports splash page. 

This is critical to us conducting effective sales forecasting and is definitely a motivating factor in our organization looking into POS alternatives to Square. 

Message 4 of 4