x

Is there a way to designate different delivery days for different food items?

I deliver family style meals on Wednesdays, and then I deliver weekend charcuterie boxes on Fridays.  So the Wednesday delivery product is different from the Friday delivery product.  I have Wednesdays and Fridays set as my default delivery days on settings > pickup and delivery field.  But if someone orders a charcuterie box on a Tuesday, currently it will tell them they can have it delivered on Wednesday.  I need for it to tell them delivery on Friday.  If I use the prep time to kick it out to Friday, then I would need to go in and adjust that prep time every day, essentially, right, up until Friday itself?  Trying to avoid adjusting that every day.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

While you can disable delivery for certain items, the option to customize delivery days/times for certain items is not doable. Sorry about that. 

@alexwhite - I can't think of a workaround at the moment but hopefully other sellers will chime in with theirs. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi. My site is currently set up to do pickup and delivery for once a week. I'd like to add a separate menu for holidays for a different pickup and delivery day. How do I go about this? Thanks for your help.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Welcome to the Seller Community @traingang! Unfortunately there's not a way just yet. But we'll update this thread if that happens to change at any point.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 4