x
Admin

Calling Square for Retail Sellers: Test Google Local Product Listings and attract local buyers

Hey all! We are actively looking for Square for Retail sellers to test our Google Local Product Listings integration! 

With Google Local, you can attract local buyers by setting up your inventory to be searchable locally across Google. Your customers can then search for items on Google as "nearby" or "near me" and in stock items from your business will appear. 

f7m_5Ce7qKLnn3LRDEo2PaRGpi9dvrNGwFUq-JqWniPSAyWuzIVnkc-8neJAyrE0M264iDLbnBDgi6wHkh0sqoC1IljaXLLv37zZUZw7d0iy3SgCROt8pAs8IvHo.png

As a participant in this beta program, the feedback you provide will help us improve and build features that help expand your business's online presence.

Before getting started, please make sure you are subscribed to Square for Retail Free or Retail Plus.

Who can test?

• Sellers in the US🇺🇸 
  • Sellers using Square for Retail Free or Retail Plus. 

Interested?

If you’re interested in being the first to test Google Local product listings, please comment on this thread or join the Beta Community and comment here.  If you new to Beta Community to can sign up to test the latest features and connect with our product teams!  

What’s next?

Once you are enrolled in testing, a member of the Beta Team will follow up. After this confirmation feel free to follow our quick setup guide.

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 1 of 56
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Good news this feature is out of the testing phase and live! Checkout out this post to learn more to get started! https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Product-Updates/New-Google-Business-Profile-and-Local-Inventory-I...

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community

View Best Answer >

Message 49 of 56
Admin

Best Answer

Good news this feature is out of the testing phase and live! Checkout out this post to learn more to get started! https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Product-Updates/New-Google-Business-Profile-and-Local-Inventory-I...

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community

View Best Answer >

Message 51 of 56
55 REPLIES 55
Beta Member

Hello interested. Thank you

Message 22 of 56

I would absolutely love to be in the testing group as I need to improve my online presence, and this certainly would help me get my shop's merchandise out in the public eye!! 

Looking forward to hearing back from you all!!

Thank You,

Tina

Message 23 of 56

Hello,

We would like to be a part of the google test.  Let me know how to begin.  Square is doing a great job of supporting small business!

Thank you

Message 24 of 56

I'm interested!

Message 25 of 56
Beta Member

Hello, local brick and mortar pet supply here, would love to be a part of this beta program, thank you.

Message 26 of 56

I would love to participate in this Google Local product listings program. Thanks!

Message 27 of 56
Beta Member

I would love to participate!

Message 28 of 56
Beta Member

interested!

Message 29 of 56

I'm pretty sure I applied for the Google Local product listings. We have a physical location in Iowa and I'd LOVE to be found by all the folks who don't know someone sells anime merchandise down in SouthEast Iowa!

Thanks,

Brad

CMO, COO, Colorworld

Message 30 of 56

We would be interested in testing out the google local listings integration.

Message 31 of 56
Beta Member

I am wanting to explore this option 

Message 32 of 56
Beta Member

I would like to join

Message 33 of 56

Hi, I think I am already doing this or at least I thought I was. If not, would like to be.

Message 34 of 56

• We’d LOVE to participate in Google Local. Please let me know how Vermont Chalky Paint can join.
Message 35 of 56
Beta Member

Hi, 

I am interested to know if this might help my business(es) reach more customers. I have a local, San Francisco-based tea company (CrimsonGateTea.com), my parent design company is (ArtsofTheAncients.com). It would be great to reach more tea enthusiasts with directly sourced, high-grade, organic tea. Thank You! 

Message 36 of 56
Beta Member

Thought I had already applied, but in case not we're interested!  Specialties Games, Toys, Gifts in San Angelo, Texas

Message 37 of 56

I have a small business in a very busy tourist town. Would love to see how this would positively impact my business.

Conn Hutzell
Message 38 of 56
Admin

Thank you all for your interest! As a reminder, to be included within this test please make sure you are subscribed to Square for Retail Free or Retail Plus.

For those of you are eligible, I have sent you a direct message! Let me know if you have any questions.  

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 39 of 56
Beta Member

I use Retail Plus and would be interested 

Message 40 of 56
Beta Member

I'm very interested in this 

Message 41 of 56
Beta Member

I should be subscribed to the Square for Retail... And definitely interested. Thank you! 

Message 42 of 56