x

New production business - Amateur Radio Antennas

Hello-

My name is Matt and I own/operate a very small Radio Antenna production business.  The target market is the Amateur radio community.  I generally sell most of my products in person at "Hamfests" and swapmeets, but I have an online store too.

I think the Square product is great, and has given me many options to make a sale by allowing charge cards.  If they don't have the cash, you can say "I do take debit!" and I can land a sale out of flexibility's sake.  Nice!

Just wanted to say hello to the community.

Matt

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Matt, do you have a website?

Message 2 of 5

Hello Matt, 

I would love to learn more about your brand. I am a Ham Radio operator myself. What kind of antennas do you make? A link to your website perhaps? 

Joshua Larson

Message 3 of 5

Hi folks,

Sorry I forgot to add the URL.  The name of the company is Black Hole HF Antennas.  Here is the URL:  https://black-hole-antennas.square.site/ 

Currently I produce one design, but I have 3 more in the works:

• Voyager 1 End Fed Half-wave - Portable and covers the 40/20/15/10 Meter radio bands low power
    • Comes in a Parks on the Air Package deal, too
  • Voyager 2 End Fed Half-Wave - Base antenna will cover 80-10 Meter bands high power (In development)
  • 5-Band Fan Dipole - [Redacted] Meters with 1:1 Current choke high power (In development)
  • OCF Dipole antenna - 80-10 Meters, high power 4:1 Guanella Balun (In development)

In May I'll be at the DARA Hamfest selling my products.  My plan is to take at least 50 Voyager 1 "POTA PACKS" which are hang 'n play. Write me if you have any questions.  Feel free to send some customers my way!

Matt

K9EI

Message 4 of 5

Hey Matt,

Glad to connect! Your Black Hole HF Antennas business sounds exciting. The Square tool seems handy for sales, and your upcoming radio antenna designs sound promising, especially the Voyager series. Looking forward to seeing your products at the DARA Hamfest. Best wishes for your business!

Message 5 of 5